Superbly situated with a picturesque lifestyle setting that is conveniently located
Quarry Park, situated in Halswell, Christchurch, is the gateway to the outdoors lover's paradise. Close to many of the outdoor hotspots creating a happier healthy lifestyle. Paradise in the great outdoors beckons, maximise the green living space, escape the busy city life and enjoy the semi-rural lifestyle.
There are two entrances to Quarry Park - Sutherlands Road and Findlay Ave. Findlay Ave joins onto another established subdivision - Quarry Gate.
Halswell primary school is only a few minutes walk and just a little further away are numerous local amenities.
- Nga Puna Wai Sports Hub, international standard sports facility
- Halswell Primary School
- Halswell Centre, library and aquatic centre
- Halswell Quarry Park, dog park, walking tracks, mountain biking
- Canterbury Adventure Park
- Halswell Domain
- Halswell New World
- The Landing Wigram
- Halswell School, decile 10
- Medical Practice
- Local shops, cafes and Restaurant’